What is Abreeze Link for Constant Contact?
Automate your email marketing to save time and bring more customers back! Abreeze Link for Constant Contact enables Clover POS users to connect in-store purchases with the most powerful email marketing tool: Constant Contact. Not using Constant Contact yet? No problem! It is free to get started and easy to use, and Abreeze Link takes care of all of the tough stuff. In two clicks, Abreeze Link sends transaction and customer information from your Clover POS to your Constant Contact lists. You can then configure Constant Contact to send beautiful, automated marketing to your customers so you can spend less time on your marketing and get a greater return. Abreeze Link will bring your existing customers back for more!
Features & Benefits
- Automated follow up: get your message across to customers without lifting a finger!
- Fine-grained targeting: Segment your lists by category, product, how much they spent, or even how many items they bought, just to name a few!
- Opt-in only: unless your customers opt into marketing, they will not be included in Abreeze Link
- Security: Abreeze Link is only accessible through your Clover account
- Information accumulates: Abreeze Link grows your list over time so you can reach customers from yesterday or last year
- No duplicate information: we filter your list so your customers and transaction information is added only once
Not using Constant Contact yet? No problem! You can create a FREE Constant Contact account in the Abreeze Link app!
Or you can click here to create one.
- Download and Open the Abreeze Link for Constant Contact App from the Clover App Market
- Use the form to create a Constant Contact account or use your existing Constant Contact account
- Select the list that you would like your data to be linked to and click "Submit"
- That's it
- Really, that's it. Head over to Constant Contact and set up some campaigns! From here we will send any new customer and order information from Clover to Constant Contact based on your subscription.
- Ready to automate your emails? Use this guide to learn more.
- The people who made Constant Contact know a lot about it, so it is worth giving Constant Contact's guide to using Constant Contact a read.
- If you are more of a visual learner, this video is one of our favorites.
- Since Abreeze Link gives you LOTS of data for segmenting, this is a good guide to segmenting your list based on custom fields.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm stuck in the application
When in doubt, logout and start over. The logout button is at the bottom of every page, click it and the application will restart.
Where do I see all of this "Data" in Constant Contact?
All of the data is accesible by going to your list and then clicking on an individual contact. Within that view you will be able to see all of the Clover data in the "Custom Fields" area towards the bottom.
There are fewer customers in my list than bought from me, why is that?
Your customers must opt-in to marketing in order to be added to your lists. If you did not have this previously configured as an option, Abreeze Link will take care of making it an option. To insure this feature is set correctly in your Clover Station: go to Settings>Features within the Setup App and enable this.
What does "no valid data" mean?
Once opt-in marketing is enabled, you will need to opt-in customers as you add them. There are two places to do this
- From the register app
- From the customers app
This is really cool, I wish it were available for another program....
Let us know! We are always looking to put new, cool stuff together, tell us your thoughts and we will get to work!
If you still need more help, you can always shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org