Thanks for checking out our fortunes! If you have any suggestions or comments email us!
- Adjust finances, make budgets, to improve your standing.
- You can never been certain of success, but you can be certain of failure if you never try.
- Luck sometimes visits a fool, but it never sits down with him.
- You must try, or hate yourself for not trying.
- Instead of worrying and agonizing, move ahead constructively.
- Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
- For success today, look first to yourself.
- You will take a pleasant journey to a place far away.
- Make all you can, save all you can, give all you can.
- The cure for grief is motion.
- Friendship is an ocean that you cannot see bottom.
- You cannot become rich except by enriching others.
- If you are afraid to shake the dice, you will never throw a six.
- The man or woman you desire feels the same about you.